· Recruits student athletes for the women's volleyball program;
· Instructs methods and strategies and coaches student athletes in the sport;
· Makes recommendations for scholarships;
· Schedules practices and some games;
· Transports and supervises players while on the road;
· Supervises assistant coach and performs a performance appraisal;
· Follows and conforms to NCAA rules and regulations;
· Responsible for providing all material relevant to the team (rosters with hometowns, high schools, etc. and schedules) in a timely manner before the beginning of the season, to the public relations office (sports information) so a recruiting/media pamphlet on the team can be prepared. Coordinates the manner in which team scores will be reported to the media for home and away games with public relations;
· Faculty and staff are expected to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential and proprietary information (including but not limited to: student personal information, student grades, employee personal information, etc.), both during and after their employment with the University. If a faculty or staff member has a question about the confidentiality of a particular matter, he/she should consult their supervisor. Any violation of this rule shall subject the faculty /staff member to disciplinary action, up to and including immediate termination of employment. Please refer to your Employee Guide for the University’s complete statement on confidentiality.
· Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.