· Maintain and repair sinks, toilets, urinals, showers and drinking fountains;
· Perform fire extinguisher inspection and EPA inspections;
· Maintain and repair furniture, cabinets, counter tops, med par partitions, ceiling and floor tiles;
· Maintain and repair lighting fixtures, switches, receptacles and fire protective devices;
· Perform various painting, spackling and staining;
· Inspect buildings, facilities and equipment to ascertain required repairs and make recommendations to supervisor;
· Prepare and submit requisitions for materials required to complete tasks. Plan work to insure cost effective use of labor and materials;
· Assemble equipment and merchandise;
· Adjust and repair door hardware;
· Perform preventative maintenance on the university buildings and equipment;
· Occasionally workers are required to perform work not related to their primary classification;
· Perform masonry repairs and do concrete work;
· Considered essential personnel which means that this position may be needed at times the University is closed or in emergency situations as determined by the supervisor;
· Maintain confidentiality of information (including but not limited to: proprietary information, student and employee personal information, vendor information, pricing and cost information, etc.), both during and after their employment with the University. Any question regarding the confidentiality of material, should be referred to the supervisor. Any violation shall subject the employee to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
· Perform other duties as assigned.