Work with the Dean, Chair of the Marketing Department, Marketing Faculty
and the Food Marketing Board to develop and implement activities and outreach
in the center.
Work with students to encourage opportunities for scholarship, research,
networking and internships.
Keep the Chair of the Marketing Department informed as to all Center matters.
(1) The center director is accountable for
enrollment in the program through collaboration with the Admissions Office in
the active promotion of the B.S. Marketing (Concentration in food, beverage and
cpg) to external constituencies including community colleges, organizations and
schools as well as to internal constituencies including the Admissions Office,
academic exploration, all colleges at NU and current students.
(2) Develop and implement activities to
engage the food marketing students.
(3) Develop and implement internship and
placement opportunities for food marketing students in coordination with the
Office of Career Development;
(4) Initiate the development and
implementation of training and research programs in the Center in response to
member and industry needs.
(5) Engage and initiate activities to
create growth of Center membership.
(1) Prepare and administer the Center budget;
(2) Maintain all appropriate Center
(4) Represent the Center in University and
(5) Develop and implement marketing
materials and website in coordination with the chair and appropriate offices of
(1)The Center director will teach three courses per semester.