· Responsible for mailing and uploading of invoices and statements
for students, regularly reviewing the status of the receivable balance and
strategizing to reach an optimum level of outstanding accounts receivable.
· Maintain accounts receivable and cash receipt modules of the ERP system.
· Maintenance of TouchNet website for student payments and refunds
· Oversee and manage student data preparation for Form 1098-T annual
in accordance with current IRS guidelines
· Provide revenue data and accounts receivable KPI’s to the Controller’s
Office on a weekly basis including cash receipt projections
· Maintain, review and revise accounts receivable policies and
procedures on an annual basis.
· Maintain the student accounts receivable allowance reserve based
on standard calculations quarterly
· Represent student accounts in staff meetings, institutional meetings
and institutional events such as Orientation
· Respond to inquiries from students and parents regarding billing
· Supervise hourly staff employees in the student accounts office.
· Serve as a key point of contact for the Finance and Controller’s
office regarding accounts receivable matters during the annual audit
· Create and maintain the tuition and fee rate tables in the ERP
system to ensure accurate billing
· Maintain confidentiality of information (including but not limited to: student and employee personal information,
student grades, etc.), both during and after their employment with the
University. Any question regarding the confidentiality of material,
should be referred to the supervisor. Any violation shall subject the
employee to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
· Considered Essential Personnel whose physical
presence is required on campus and must
also be prepared to address those functions remotely (from off-campus) as
needed when operations are restricted or the campus is closed.
· Perform other duties as assigned.